We have an exciting new fundraiser that will help YOU save money! We’re thrilled to share with you that Scarlet Foundation has been selected to participate in Westfield’s Shop Your Heart Out program this year. Here’s how it works:
- Beginning October 14, you can purchase a ticket for a minimum $10 donation. (We will send an email that day with a link to purchase.)
- At checkout, select your Westfield shopping center (Valencia Town Center, Topanga & The Village, or Fashion Square), select Scarlet Foundation as your charity of choice, and enter your donation amount.
- After check-out, you will get a Kind Pass to keep on your mobile device, which will serve as your ticket to unlock special discounts and offers at participating retailers (including discounted sales, gifts with purchase, and more) at your selected shopping center during the event which runs from October 23 – November 1.
*Note that your ticket is valid only at the center you selected at the time of purchase. You are, of course, free to purchase tickets for multiple centers.
Scarlet Foundation will receive a percentage of the ticket sales and you get special discounts to give you a head start on your holiday shopping just as the malls re-open – WIN-WIN!
There is also an opportunity for an additional award of up to $10,000 for the organization with the most ticket sales at each center. Help us earn even more money for SCVi by sharing this unique event with your local family and friends!
Panda Express NATIONWIDE on Friday, October 16
Panda Express has made it possible for anyone, anywhere in the U.S. to help raise money for SCVi!
On Friday, October 16th let Panda Express take care of feeding you and your families by placing an online order for pickup or delivery and 28% of ALL sales will be donated to SCVi!
Order at orders.pandaexpress.com or via the Panda Express app. Use code: 900574.
Coming Soon: Panera Bread – Valencia fundraiser on Wednesday, October 21.
Help Scarlet Foundation Help SCVi – join the Scarlet Board!
Scarlet Foundation is an SCVi parent-led, community supported non-profit foundation whose sole purpose is to ensure that the learners of SCVi have the best educational experience possible through. We do this through fundraising and community building activities.
We have an all volunteer board and need parents who are interested in continuing to move our school forward to join us. All Board members have a vote! We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Secretary: help to prepare our meeting agendas and minutes and be the keeper of our bylaws and other important documents.
- Fundraising (2 positions): help us create fundraising opportunities (like restaurant nights), work on obtaining community sponsorships, and find, write grant proposals.
- Community Engagement: work with us to create opportunities to support the SCVi community through Parent University and other events.
Please contact Kenchy Ragsdale at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Nicole Miller at email@example.com if you’re interested.